Name : Coral
Introduction: The coral is an organic gem found in the sea. Coral rocks are built a particular insect found in sea or ocean. There are some places very long rocks of coral are found. Scientifically coral has been proved that is a constituent of calcium carbonate. It is looks like a horn.Generally coral is found in deep orange colour. Even it is found in different colours also. Such as- red, pink, white, blue, black and smoke. Red colour coral are thought to be the best. It is found mainly in the north sea in the Australia, at the shore of the meditarian sea, in the south of Myanmar, Algeria. Tunisia and Sardinia. The best Quality coral found in the pacific ocean between Japan and Taiwan. Japanese coral are most expensive and very rare. Coral rocks build by the insects. Are also found at the sea shores of Cycille and Australia. Planet Mars control the blood circulation and Mars planet gem is red/pink coral. Red/Pink coral ensures material happiness, recovery from diseases given by Planet Mars. Cancer, leukaemia, hormonal diseases, fever, cough, bilious complains, impotency, small pox, chicken pox, headache, loss of vitality, piles, boils, measles, any kind of viras diseases (except AIDS) etc. it is most essential for every women to wear a red or pink coral for her family happiness.
How to use :
coral should be worn in gold with a weight of 9 to unlimited carats weight. It should be worn in a gold ring or a locket. Ring worn ring finger, locket on the neck, even you can wear it right arm for male and left arm for female. After binding the gems it is essential to purification it (SHODHON) and the wear it best day, lagna, tithi and auspicious time which note down by me or your personal astrologe The Coral should be worn again the same way. If it gets cracked, or in lost or stolen.
• Normal quality: 12 US$
• Good Quality: 28 US$
• Best quality: 55 US$
• Supreme Quality: 90 US$
• Premium quality: 130 US$ /carat.
• Chemical composition: Calcium carbonate, magnesia and copper salt.
• Hardness: 3-4
• Specific gravity: 2.6-2.7
• Refractive index: 1.486-1.658
• Dispersion: none
It is found in: Yemen, Brazil, USA, Scotland, Ireland, Srilanka. Japan, South Africa, Myanmar, Siberia and many other places.
Planet Mars fact file:
• Relation to the sun : 4th planet from sun, closest planet to the earth
• Means distance : 228 million km (142 million miles). • Relative size: Half the size of earth.
• Atmospheric composition : 95% Carbon dioxide.
• Orbit around the Sun : 687 earth days.
• Period of rotation : 24 hours 37 minutes.
• Surface temperature : -65°c (-85°F)
• No. of moons : 2 moons
• Vibration of the planet : 85000Hz.
(Vibration varies person to person)
• Radiation of the Red/pink coral : 60000Hz-65000Hz
Frequency range varies on gems Quality.